Just Another Day

"Any idiot can handle a crisis, it's day to day living that wears you out." - Chekhov

Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Cold

Temperatures have fallen here and we saw our first snowflakes yesterday. Nothing major but a good harbinger towards weather I like. Of course, maybe one fall/winter combination in tis town will cure me of this illness.

In other news, I have nothing to add to what others have written about quite volumuniously over the past few days on Sinclair, the multitude of lies from Bush in the second debate, or the fact that Bush puts politics before the security of our country.

I'm ready for the third and last debate of this season, even if I have to get up at 3am to watch the pre-game. I didn't think there was any way for Bush to lose the second debate since he had managed to set expectations so low from the first but he did. So, I'll leave out predicitons of victory for either side in tomorrow's debate. We know Kerry will tell the truth, Bush will lie and people will believe him, and the media will spin it as even if Bush shits himself and kills the moderator. If he manages to come out on top, somehow, there will be no spin.

|