Just Another Day

"Any idiot can handle a crisis, it's day to day living that wears you out." - Chekhov

Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Looney?

I think I've figured out an apt analogy to raising an infant: Warner Bros. cartoons or Tom & Jerry. Everything is about chasing him somewhere. He starts to crawl down the hallway or towards the balcony and stops, turns around, and looks to see if I'm behind him. If I am, he turns around and flies in his desired direction. If not, he will come back and do something to get my attention so that I will follow him. the slower I follow the better so when he has his target in sight, I can then jump at him and he can take off at high speed. Beep-beep!!

Oh, yeah, Looney. Uh, the third debate is tonight and I expect to see Kerry finally go full frontal on Bush and say, outright, "Mr. President, that's a lie." Oh and for any GOP who may happen by here a little explanation: full frontal here means 'assault' not nudity and this reference to a lie as regards Bush has nothing to do with golf...biggest waste of prime real estate.

I expect company here soon.

|