Just Another Day

"Any idiot can handle a crisis, it's day to day living that wears you out." - Chekhov

Sunday, November 14, 2004

Yellow Bellies

I've noticed a new trend recently over at the conservative sites I sometimes visit and where I drop a comment or two. They pretend to ignore me but in their comments they write to each other about sending an email. Apparently, they have decided they don't want to face the truth of what I say or lose on a logical basis so they read the blog in question and then exchange ideas by email. I have been blocked from commenting on certain sites, as I have noted before, despite avoiding inflammatory rhetoric, for the most part. However, at those sites where I can't be blocked, they just ignore my comments. So, this is what it has come to, eh? The right wing knows they don't have the facts or truth on their side so they run from it. They sometimes, however, think they have logic on their side but when I poke holes in their arguments for sport, they clam up or ban me. Yes, indeed, we are the smarter set.

|