Just Another Day

"Any idiot can handle a crisis, it's day to day living that wears you out." - Chekhov

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

The 'Cost' of Making Sense

So, now, it turns out that the people over at Polipundit are sending emails to one another about me. Not that I am so important they need to talk about me but it is just a general note to not respond to my comments lest I hijack a thread. Hijack? I always thought I was taking part in a conversation, whether or not one agrees with me, but they apparently are more concerned with echoing their unipolar viewpoints so I get bored and go away and they aren't troubled by reality, truth, facts, sound reasoning, or logic (yes, I know it is redundant but emphasis is an alowable tool). It works, I do get bored and go away. It's happened before and they do it so they don't appear as Stalinist as the owners of places such as Free Republic or LGF who erase your existence from the thread and the history of their web site. I will admit that the owners at Polipundit are better than most of the right wing sites but their readers are the same.

Update: OK, it was only one who wanted to try to freeze me out. The rest are still talking.

|