Just Another Day

"Any idiot can handle a crisis, it's day to day living that wears you out." - Chekhov

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

I'll Post It Here

Since right wingers are generally spineless, I'll post a comment I left at GOP Bloggers (which they will hold until they reject it or approve it - cute, eh, that so many nutsos from the right are afraid of dissent and reason). They yap about why anyone who opposes the war must be treasonous by default. I think the writer states that it is the only logical conclusion to be reached about those opposed to the stupidity W marched us into back in March of 2003. In any event, the writer says:

"...our continued fight for victory..."

To which I reply:

That's one of the funniest but true statements I've heard from a nutcase in many years. Now, you mention that this is about the liberation of Iraq early on although that had little to nothing at all to do with the reason we went in in the first place. But, then you get around to the right-wing truth. In short, "we don't know what we're fighting for but by god we'd sure better win." Funny stuff!! And, oh so sad at the same time, given the lives lost in this lost war for countless, shifting, lost reasons.
Okay, I'm not, Digby or Billmon, but I like to have fun too.

|